Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Messed Albums

Last year, i decide to change some of the things that my three Lady Gaga albums had. I tried fixing it for the first time, it worked. But as soon as i tried to leave as how it used to be, nothing worked everything got messed up, the track listings for the albums, "The Fame'', ''The Fame Monster'', and ''Born This Way'', were not in numerical order, but they were scattered. It's going to be a year since this happened and i still haven't found any solutions to this problem. I tried to fix it, but nothing happened, there was no progress. The Albums DO NOT appear in the iTunes store at all, instead they say the albums were released in 2014 and i saw that one of The Fame Monster copies which is the clean version was also changed. I DID NOT change that album, I didn't buy it i have the explicit version, and the same thing happened to The Fame Monster (Deluxe Version) i never touched it, so i don't know why it was changed from 2009 to 2014. i really want to get this over with, I desperately need help to fix this from my computer I'd really appreciate any ones help.

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 8:22 PM

There are no replies.

Messed Albums

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.