Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

shuffle artists songs iTunes 12.2

Hello!

How do you shuffle an Artist's songs in ITunes 12.2?

Apple TV, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 9:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 1:05 PM

Hi. I encountered the same thing when familiarizing myself with the new interface. Try this as it seemed to have worked for me. This is strictly on the iPhone, but may apply elsewhere.

1. Seach for the Artist.

User uploaded file

2. Once the artist is showing in the results, click the ellipsis (3 dots) to the right.

User uploaded file

3. Choose "Play Next" in the options.

User uploaded file

Once you establish a Now Playing list and have selected the "Play Next" option, it appears you're in shuffle for that particular artist. That is, if you've already been in shuffle mode prior to that, which I was.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 7, 2015 1:05 PM in response to Beerad4

Hi. I encountered the same thing when familiarizing myself with the new interface. Try this as it seemed to have worked for me. This is strictly on the iPhone, but may apply elsewhere.

1. Seach for the Artist.

User uploaded file

2. Once the artist is showing in the results, click the ellipsis (3 dots) to the right.

User uploaded file

3. Choose "Play Next" in the options.

User uploaded file

Once you establish a Now Playing list and have selected the "Play Next" option, it appears you're in shuffle for that particular artist. That is, if you've already been in shuffle mode prior to that, which I was.

shuffle artists songs iTunes 12.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.