Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Searching iTunes 12.2.0.145 Internet Radio

Before iTunes 12.2.0.145, you could search Internet Radio for a particular kind of music and only those types of stations would show in the streamed stations. Now the search bar only searches my library or the iTunes store. Where can I search the streamed radio stations for a particular music I want to hear. It worked this way in the last version, now it's seems to be gone. Why would Apple remove such a helpful feature?

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 8:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2017 7:03 AM

I know this is a reply 18 months later, but is I just ran into this issue myself. The solution is you need to click on the "magnifying glass" icon in the search box. to got this:

User uploaded file

then uncheck "Search Entire Library"

User uploaded file

And now when you search you can find your stream, a.k.a. radio station.

Open the genres to the stations in that group. i.e. News / Talk Radio ( #### streams).

I searched for stations that had the number "12" and received this return:

User uploaded file

This makes it much easier to find station you want.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 31, 2017 7:03 AM in response to Another1111111111111

I know this is a reply 18 months later, but is I just ran into this issue myself. The solution is you need to click on the "magnifying glass" icon in the search box. to got this:

User uploaded file

then uncheck "Search Entire Library"

User uploaded file

And now when you search you can find your stream, a.k.a. radio station.

Open the genres to the stations in that group. i.e. News / Talk Radio ( #### streams).

I searched for stations that had the number "12" and received this return:

User uploaded file

This makes it much easier to find station you want.

Searching iTunes 12.2.0.145 Internet Radio

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.