Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Contacts were deleted from iCloud now contacts in iPhone are also always deleted

We accidentally deleted all my contacts from iCloud, and as a result all my contacts from iPhone were also deleted.

The worse part of it is that every time I created a new contact iCloud syncs and deletes that contact again, now I can't have any contact, the only solution is to disable contacts on iCloud on my iPhone which doesn't look like a good solution.

Is there a way to export my contacts currently on my iPhone6 and then import them in iCloud ?

I can see iCloud has a vcard import option, I just don't know how to create all the vcards from all my iPhone contacts or if there's an easier solution.

The problem is iCloud keeps deleting all my contacts and I can't seem to find a way to disable that or give the option to merge instead.

Please help.

Cesar

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 9:36 PM

1 reply

Contacts were deleted from iCloud now contacts in iPhone are also always deleted

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.