Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

setting up an adapt mx multimedia experience pocket projector with iphone or ipad

Hi

I am trying to set up an adapt Mx Multimedia experience pocket projector to run presentation and or You Tube type using my iphone 4s or an Ipad 2.

has anyone had experience of this type of set up.

Please advise Paul

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 9:54 PM

3 replies

Jul 7, 2015 2:47 AM in response to rccharles

Hi RC Charles thank you for responding.

The projector comes with a 3.5mm jack plug auxiliary lead which you plug into the projector. The other end of the cable is a three outlet plugs red yellow and white. I have bought an Apple original adaptor lead to go with these so that I can output from my iphone or ipad 2. It has corresponding colours which I assembled together plus a usb for charging and a 30 pin plug.

I have tried to use it with the projector with no success. When the projector is on the projector only sees the internal memory and not the external one eg the iphone or or Ipad

setting up an adapt mx multimedia experience pocket projector with iphone or ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.