Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

force iTunes match sync on iTunes 12.2

I have been a user of iTunes match since it first came out. I also subscribed to iTunes Music recently (probably a bad idea!)

In the previous version of iTunes you were able to force iTunes to rescan the library and match items not on the cloud. I don't seem to be able to do that anymore. I added 4 albums to iTunes yesterday and only the first one was matched, the rest weren't.

I see no options to show cloud status or even tell it to add the library to iTunes match! Any ideas on how this is done in the newest version of iTunes for Mac?

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 2:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 3:01 AM

Not exactly the answer I was looking for but it sorted my issue for now. I see that this question has been asked a few times recently, so hopefully someone can provide the full answer.

In any case, what I did to get my songs "matched" was to log out and then log back in again. This wasn't enough to get iTunes match going. I went to "Account Info" from the new drop down menu with your name on the top right hand (almost) corner and clicked on the button to add this library to iTunes match.

Hope this helps!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 7, 2015 3:01 AM in response to granbajo

Not exactly the answer I was looking for but it sorted my issue for now. I see that this question has been asked a few times recently, so hopefully someone can provide the full answer.

In any case, what I did to get my songs "matched" was to log out and then log back in again. This wasn't enough to get iTunes match going. I went to "Account Info" from the new drop down menu with your name on the top right hand (almost) corner and clicked on the button to add this library to iTunes match.

Hope this helps!

force iTunes match sync on iTunes 12.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.