Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ios 8.4 deleted all of the downloaded iTunes Match music off my phone and now won't let me redownload many of the songs I want to 'make available offline' Help!

After downloading iOS 8.4 all of my music on my iphone 5s was deleted meaning I can only play songs on wifI or attached to mobile data.

When connected to wifi I have clicked on 'Make Available Offline' for my desired playlist but for some reason only about 75% of my songs will download rather than the whole playlist. Anyone know a fix for this??

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 2:08 AM

6 replies

Jul 13, 2015 8:52 AM in response to Sh0bama

Yes! Same issue. I will click the "make available offline" and some stuff will download and some stuff will not. And DO NOT turn off Music Match...that will wipe everything off your iOS device..even the "downloaded" songs!!!

First I just selected "make available offline" from the top of the playlist, thinking that would download my music selected, as it did before this "upgrade" but that still did not work for all songs

I then spent an hour or so going to each song separately in my playlists and selected "make available offline" and that still does not work.

So I am paying for a service that doesn't work as advertised. I wonder when the new Class Action suit will start...

Jul 13, 2015 2:21 PM in response to Sh0bama

Hi same issue here.

In my case, the songs not downloaded are the one reported with "Explicit Content" in iTunes. I change the option in "iTunes Preferences" where I noticed a limitation was marked in Parental Control page (probably it has been changed by default with the latest iTunes upgrade).

I'm now waiting if iTunes Match will download the missing songs on my iPhone

I'll keep you updated

Ios 8.4 deleted all of the downloaded iTunes Match music off my phone and now won't let me redownload many of the songs I want to 'make available offline' Help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.