Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

So I want to reset my security questions however when I follow the process apple gives, on step #4 it doesn't give me the option to send it to an email. Any fixes

So I want to reset my security questions however when I follow the process apple gives, on step #4 it doesn't give me the option to send it to an email. Any fixes?

iPod touch

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 9:03 PM

1 reply

Jul 6, 2015 11:23 PM in response to diazdiaz

That means that you don't have a rescue email address on your account (an alternate email address is different), you need to follow the instructions to contact Support to get them reset.

Contacting Apple about account security : Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security

If your country isn't on that page then try this form to contact Support : https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

When they've been reset you can then add a rescue email address for potential future use : Manage your Apple ID primary, rescue, alternate, and notification email addresses

Or if it's available in your country you could change to 2-step verification : Frequently asked questions about two-step verification for Apple ID

So I want to reset my security questions however when I follow the process apple gives, on step #4 it doesn't give me the option to send it to an email. Any fixes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.