Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

About Taiwan Senao Internation Guarantee!!

Dear U.S. Apple officer:

This is from Taiwan apple fans, my name is Jeffery

For sure, I bought the IPHONE 6 4.7" cell by 2015 Jan.

Also, our CHT telephone office have corporation with Senao Internation, so Senao have one year Guarantee with IPHNE 6.

So during the six month, my cell phone was good condition before I upgrade to IOS 8.4.

It jhappened by yesterday, means July 6; I tried to upgrade the software from IOS 8.3 to IOS 8.4, but it suddenly break off.

After that, my cell phone just only have "Apple brand image" and stop go on with the connection, that means crashed, it cannot be normal anymore.

Well, I also still tried to recover BACK to IOS8.3, even go ahead to IOS8.4, but it didn't work out...

so I bring it to Senao store for repair... after two hour, they called me and said "Sorry sir, it cannot recover even back to IOS 8.3, and your cell had got a bit flexible , so sir , you have to buy new one even Senao got Guarantee for 1 year!!! "

Wow, I replie them "why? I just upgrade the Apple software and it crased, that should be not my problem,even thought you can not have new one to me, but please help to fix back to my original use, cause it wasn't breaken before I upgrade to IOS 8.4."

Guess what!! The Senao officer said,"That's apple policy to Taiwan Consumer, so they cannot do anything even change new one or fix back to me.

The main point sounds like it's not their job cause Apple policy...

Also, cause I really neeed the cell phone for my job, even I am appple fans, so I paid US$350 for new one....

so today this claim, I just wonder why I need to paid for new cell cause it wasn't my fault to upgrade software.

It's unfair to me...

Also, I am wonder if this case is happened in United states , it will be have different handle service.. isn't it?

Pleaes kindly help this to Taiwan consumer.. thanks.Hopefully you can understand my above detail..thanks.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 11:07 PM

4 replies

About Taiwan Senao Internation Guarantee!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.