Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

VPN Unlimited tells my my browser doesn't accept cookies

After installing the latest Security and Safari updates, I get an error when logging in to VPN Unlimited telling me that my browser doesn't accept cookies. But my Safari DOES accept cookies. What's the deal? I reset my cookie settings, rebooted several times, and even uninstalled and reinstalled VPN Unlimited.

MacBook Air (11-inch Late 2010), OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Jul 6, 2015 10:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2015 6:23 PM

I got response from them.

Seems like we have to update our account with new password under keepsolid.com without linking with facebook account or google+ account

VPN UnlimitedHello!
Please, go to your KeepSolid Office at https://my.keepsolid.com/ and click 'Log in with' (this option is bellow 'Forgot password?') using your Facebook account.
After signing in please create a new password for your account.
This way you'll be able to login without using Facebook account but you will need to enter your email and the password you've created.
Please try it and let us know about the result.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 13, 2015 6:23 PM in response to massage guy

I got response from them.

Seems like we have to update our account with new password under keepsolid.com without linking with facebook account or google+ account

VPN UnlimitedHello!
Please, go to your KeepSolid Office at https://my.keepsolid.com/ and click 'Log in with' (this option is bellow 'Forgot password?') using your Facebook account.
After signing in please create a new password for your account.
This way you'll be able to login without using Facebook account but you will need to enter your email and the password you've created.
Please try it and let us know about the result.

VPN Unlimited tells my my browser doesn't accept cookies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.