Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No way to retrieve @icloud.com email

Dear All,

I have purchased iphone 4S, 16GB in UAE almost 2 years ago.

The phone vendor has used up his @icloud.com email to unlock the phone.

Later I created AppleID for itunes and used that much.

I was not aware about the fact that there will be a separate AppleID used as @icloud.com for the first time.

Now, I have came to Nepal.

Recently, I tried to get my phone upgraded.

BUT, when the upgrade finished.... the phone asks me to provide the original @icloud.com email and password for the Activation.

How could I know that????

Though I tried, It is not possible to contact that vendor now.

I went through hundreds of webpages online...... But didn't find a solution.

The current message my phone displays is

Activation Failed

This iPhone is not able to complete the activation process. Please press Home and start over. If the issue persists, please visit your nearest Apple Store or Authorized service provider for ore information or replacement.

One thing, Nepal is listed neither in icloud supporting countries list nor here is any apple support. Following the web based support will deliver to a page... that says... for Support is not available for your location.

Please help me.

iPhone 4S

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 1:16 AM

There are no replies.

No way to retrieve @icloud.com email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.