Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone recently locked me out and says 'locked sim' and now requires a PUK pin number I took the phone to AT&T and they told me ''i dont know why its doing that'' can someone help me? I also bought another sim card thinking it went out and same

My phone recently locked me out and says 'locked sim' and now requires a PUK pin number I took the phone to AT&T and they told me ''i dont know why its doing that'' can someone help me? I also bought another sim card thinking it went out and same thing so AT&T told me to put my orginal sim card back in the phone and it will some time and I have no idea how it lets me make a call but i can use it one second and next it be locked out...

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1.1

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 2:24 AM

There are no replies.

My phone recently locked me out and says 'locked sim' and now requires a PUK pin number I took the phone to AT&T and they told me ''i dont know why its doing that'' can someone help me? I also bought another sim card thinking it went out and same

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.