Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I repeatedly have to log in at Safari and iCloud

My log ins both at Safari and iCloud disappear repeatedly after i've gone onto my website. How can I prevent this? I have vinked "let me stay logged in". What else can I do?

MacBook Pro, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 3:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 3:17 AM

Go to Safari - Preferences - AutoFill and make sure you have the field 'User names and passwords' checkmarked.

Also, try this:

Restart your Mac.

Go to Safari menu (At the very top right side of your screen next to Apple icon), choose "Quit Safari"

press "Shift" button and while holding this button on your keyboard single click on the Safari icon on your Dock.

Open the Go menu with Option (Alt) key pressed - Library - locate Safari folder and move it to your desktop.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 7, 2015 3:17 AM in response to ukpropertymanagment

Go to Safari - Preferences - AutoFill and make sure you have the field 'User names and passwords' checkmarked.

Also, try this:

Restart your Mac.

Go to Safari menu (At the very top right side of your screen next to Apple icon), choose "Quit Safari"

press "Shift" button and while holding this button on your keyboard single click on the Safari icon on your Dock.

Open the Go menu with Option (Alt) key pressed - Library - locate Safari folder and move it to your desktop.

I repeatedly have to log in at Safari and iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.