Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hi, adarsh here. recently upgraded my phone from i4 to i6 and i am not able to download any mp3's or videos using "uc browser for videos and video dl for mp3" from my new i6. can u please help me in finding out a solution?

product:Iphone 6(silver color)

specs:16GB internal memory

OS version:iOS 8.4

Problem definition:

Unable to download youtube videos using UCbrowser

from my past experience with iphone4, I used to get the download option on the screen while playing the video from UCbrowser.

Now I am using Iphone6, following the same procedures, I don't find the download option.

Unable to download mp3 using VideoDL

In this case, redirecting to apple apps store link, when I click the download option.

I will be grateful for your assistance from the community,thank you.

with regards,

Ciglesia

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4, silver

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 1:34 AM

There are no replies.

hi, adarsh here. recently upgraded my phone from i4 to i6 and i am not able to download any mp3's or videos using "uc browser for videos and video dl for mp3" from my new i6. can u please help me in finding out a solution?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.