Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

problem to shutting down showing grey screen and on left upper side shows apple logo and updates and so on

hi

i have problem to shutting down my mac. When i was going to shutting down the grey screen appears and show top left side apple icon and many more like update permissions and so on. i have try to reset pram and remove the battery supply, but they have still problem.

please help this

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 5:00 AM

1 reply

Jul 7, 2015 4:20 PM in response to Tinesh Garg

It is common if you have enabled "Verbose Mode" to have many messages scroll by in the upper left of the Main screen as the unit shuts down the many things that are running and finally shuts down.

Are you having a specific problem with this?

These messages always occur, but you do not see them unless you have Verbose mode on. Resetting the PRAM clear the semi-permanent setting:

boot-args=v

problem to shutting down showing grey screen and on left upper side shows apple logo and updates and so on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.