Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Password Reset Email sending service is facing a MAJOR problem

Checked my iPhone after waking up, iCloud fill in the password pop-up has shown, filled in my password multiple times and I'm pretty sure it's correct, but it kept saying that it wasn't correct so I had to reset. 😕

tried to reset from the iPhone itself but I received no Email, well thanks for the adrenaline pump; got up and checked the iforgot thingy on a computer.
there was no way my password was incorrect but it kept saying so, tried checking the recovery email several times but no chance, had to answer the security questions and luckily they were correct and I could access my iCloud account and reset the password that I don't know who'd change it in the first place.

⚠ Please apple support team this is major and could've caused me losing all of my personal data and access to my iPhone, and I'm not responsible for that, waiting for a reply.

Thank you

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 3:29 AM

There are no replies.

Password Reset Email sending service is facing a MAJOR problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.