Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 6 plus - wifi disabled, bluetooth not working, phone freezes & reboots.

I bought a new iPhone 6 Plus about a month ago. Last week, the WiFi & Bluetooth stopped working for a few hours. Basically, the WiFi icon on the slide-up menu became disabled, I couldn't turn it on in Settings. Also, I couldn't turn on Bluetooth in Settings. While this was happening, the phone started freezing which required me to do a hard reset. It also started rebooting for no reason. Then, after a few hours, everything worked fine again. After a few days, it all happened again with the broken WiFi & Bluetooth, freezing & rebooting. Then, after a couple of hours it all worked again (for a few more days). A couple of hours ago, the WiFi & Bluetooth stopped working again, and again it's freezing and rebooting.

When it's happening I've tried resetting network settings, resetting all settings, reinstalling from a backup. None of these worked. But after a few hours the phone returns to normal.

Has anyone else had this issue? Is there a fix? I'm very frustrated right now with this phone!

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4, null

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 6:12 AM

4 replies

iphone 6 plus - wifi disabled, bluetooth not working, phone freezes & reboots.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.