Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to cancel apple music free trial membership ?

Hi,

i dont want to use to apple music(Free Trial). i did start free trial for apple music but i dont want to use apple music(inc. free trial) i know its free but i dont want to use. i did turn off a automatic renewal, i dont have any problem for this. i want to stop/cancel apple music free trial membership. so i cant it. how to stop or cancel apple music free trial membership ?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 3:50 AM

5 replies

Jul 7, 2015 4:06 AM in response to Roger Wilmut1

So why i can't stop it Do you know ?

i live in turkey and i used turkish apple store, last week i change my country to american store, i tried apple music and i didnt like it. now, i change my country again to turkey. but i cant do this because i cant stop apple music free trial membership ? please help me ?

I talked apple support service from turkey yesterday, they said to me " you have to wait for cancel to apple music because we dont have "cancel" button for free membership. So why am i waiting ? Why ?

how to cancel apple music free trial membership ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.