Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

TNT delivery failures and untruthful statements

TNTto cover its failure to deliver Apple products makes untruthful statements: I waited all morning for a planned delivery, and without any ring bell, nor any notice in my mail box I discovered on-line that the delivery couldn't happen because I was not there.

User uploaded file

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 4:41 AM

2 replies

Jul 7, 2015 2:51 PM in response to Julien VIEILLEFONT

As Rysz stats, we are all end users like you can posting here will get nothing accomplished. Apple does not read these forums. The name, Apple Support Communities, is unfortunate because it makes people believe they have access to Apple. The old name, Apple Discussions, was much more accurate and people did not confuse this venue with talking to real Apple employees.

You can contact Apple and tell them of your dissatisfaction with TNT as a delivery vehicle. A number of people in the US complained of DHL's delivery of Apple products that seemed to make a difference.

TNT delivery failures and untruthful statements

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.