Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my pages is totally blerded on i phone

FOr last few months my pages has become very blerded a

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.2

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 6:15 AM

3 replies

Jul 15, 2015 11:26 PM in response to Kilgore-Trout

If he means "blurred" (in the open doc dialog) and not able to open the file, then I have the same problem. One of my Pages files up in icloud will open and is editable on both my MacBookPro Pages (version 5.5.3) and my iPad mini Pages (version 2.5.4), but on my iPhone 5 with iOS ver 8.4 using Pages (version 2.54.), the icon of the subject file displays a "blurry" appearance and will not open. The icons of all other files in iCloud appear normally and are openable and editable. Help help!! Is it an iPhone problem? an iOS problem? or a Pages problem?

Jul 16, 2015 4:24 AM in response to Duncan Dempster

• Try a forced restart: Simultaneously hold down the Home and On buttons until the device shuts down. Ignore the off slider if it appears. Once shut down is complete, if it doesn't restart on it own, turn the device back on using the On button. In some cases it also helps to double click the Home button and close all apps BEFORE doing the restart.
  • Delete and reinstall Pages

Why is my pages is totally blerded on i phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.