Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I move a group of contacts from my mac to iCloud account? If so how do I do this? Thank you

A group of contacts I created on my make are not syncing to my devices. I have iCloud setting turned on. I checked on iCloud.com and the contacts are not there. Can I transfer the group of contacts to my iCloud account? If so how do I do this? I tried dragging them over from my mac contacts but that did not work. I REALLY don't want to type all of them over 🙂 thanks for your feedback.

iMac (21.5-inch Mid 2011), iOS 8.4, devices iphone 5 and ipad2

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 6:02 AM

2 replies

Jul 9, 2015 6:10 AM in response to tcredmond

Hello tcredmond,

After reviewing your post, it sounds like you have contacts on the computer, and you want to add them to iCloud. One way to do this is to export your contacts to a card then import them to iCloud. I would recommend that you read these articles, they may be helpful in troubleshooting your issue.

Contacts (Yosemite): Export contacts

iCloud: Import a vCard

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.
Have a nice day

Can I move a group of contacts from my mac to iCloud account? If so how do I do this? Thank you

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.