Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am having calendar issues like so many others. Since the iOS8 update I can see recurring events such as birthdays and anniversaries on my iMac but not on my iPhone 5 and I can see appointments on my iPhone but not on my iMac.

I am having calendar issues like so many others. Since the iOS8 update I can see recurring events such as birthdays and anniversaries on my iMac but not on my iPhone 5 and I can see appointments on my iPhone but not on my iMac. When I add a recurring event in my iPhone, say a business trip for a week where it repeats daily and ends after 5 days, it shows up every day for the rest of the year and beyond. Crazy! I have tried almost every suggestion I have read except for the iCloud stuff because I don't use iCloud for anything. I have selected show all calendars, and checked that both iPhone and iMac settings show all events on both devices associated with the same calendar. This is very frustrating and it seems that apple has been ignoring the difficulties people have been having with this issue lately. Any help is appreciated.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 7:43 AM

1 reply

I am having calendar issues like so many others. Since the iOS8 update I can see recurring events such as birthdays and anniversaries on my iMac but not on my iPhone 5 and I can see appointments on my iPhone but not on my iMac.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.