Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bose Soundlink Color won't connect with iPhone or Macbook Pro anymore

I've had my Bose Soundlink Color for a little under a week and up until today it has worked perfectly.

About an hour ago I went to use it to play music as I cleaned, but it won't respond to my iphone 5 or macbook. It will say "Connected to so and so" yet my bluetooth on devices does not light up and connect.

I reseted the memory on the speaker and tried to repair them again but to no avail it doesn't work. I read forums and tried everything that was suggested but it still does not work.

When I try to pair my iphone it'll seem to work but then a box pops up that says "Pairing unsuccessful. Make sure Bose Color Soundlink is turned on, in range, and ready to pair". For my Macbook it does the same thing except nothing happens, and I don't get a notification that it doesn't connect.

Nothing on my phone or laptop has changed.. it just simply does not want to connect?

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 8:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2015 8:24 AM

Hey ! Had the same problem !!

Follow this link 🙂 http://njnnetwork.com/2015/02/trouble-connecting-disconnecting-your-bose-soundli nk-color/

Works again , you just need to update it via the bose website no one tells you so here you have it !

Good luck 🙂

1 reply

Bose Soundlink Color won't connect with iPhone or Macbook Pro anymore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.