Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes playing songs slowly

My desktop Itunes just suddenly started playing songs slower today. It's only slightly - and it's more like it lags occasionally - it's not a consistent drag. I've just recently upgraded to the new Itunes version - I'm not entirely sure if that's the problem because I can't remember exactly when I did the upgrade and if I listened to the songs afterwards or if this is the first time. It also seems to have corresponded with a increase in static noise while playing.

But it's highly annoying and entirely ruining any listening experience for me. I tried to play the songs through Windows Media player and they did not have the same problem - so it's obviously an Itunes issues.

iPhone 6, iOS 8

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 5:49 AM

There are no replies.

Itunes playing songs slowly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.