Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipad air 2 camera blur

I have bought brand new apple ipad air 2 64gb 2 days ago.

It's working great no problem at all. Front camera works great but back camera works blurry on black colour, white colour you didn't notice, you can easily see pixel blurred in low light or little zoom while taking photograph, On video capture it is disaster you can clearly see the pixel blur while shooting and slo-motion mode it is worst.

I firstly clear the lens outside with micro-fiber cloth but didn't work, then I visited apple service centre to check the problem and I am shocked with their response, firstly they check and told me that "It seems hardware problem may be,if found hardware problem we will give you another new one " and asked me to come back after one day, When I went on another day they told me "problem resolved, it was software problem", I checked and the problem was as same as and I showed them they also checked and then asked their manager to check , he came and said "We have entered detail in our programme and no hardware issue found, so we can't replace ipad or repair lense because our system doesn't giving any fault about ipad air 2, so we can't check from inside" so told me that I have to put my ipad air 2 in their observation for a day.

What type of service apple provide? or their camera is worst? And I know that when I will go tomorrow they will told me that at is as same it is from company.

iPad Air, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 7:10 AM

1 reply

ipad air 2 camera blur

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.