Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All songs deleted upon sync

This is pretty much just a venting post but today I found some awesome music and since I couldn't get it because it was from a JPop group I downloaded it. I go to sync my IPod and good ol Apple decides to delete every single song that I have had downloaded for the past year and then some. I spoke to support seeing if anything could be done but unfortunately I'm out of luck pretty much.

Apple seriously get your stuff together, no one wants to go through their entire music list and find their songs all over again; luckily for me my music play-list isn't as big as many other people (298) so I can get them in about an hour if I go lightning speed. I just wanted to say I hate you apple fix your app instead of releasing updates that break your app even more; or better yet take notes from Microsoft since they can do software better you might as well learn from someone who's better.

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 7:10 AM

1 reply

All songs deleted upon sync

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.