Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

mpc logic x sync

I am attempting to sync an MPC2000 classic to Logic X using Logic as the master.The MPC is playing several tracks on a workstation synth so i have to make multiple passes to put each synth on a different track.Problem No matter how i set the sync Logic always start my Mpc in the middle of the sequence so I have to let the sequence play out from the middle let it loop to the end and when I'm finished cut he audio tracks from when the real beginning happened delete the extra drag everything to bar. If I leave space in the beginning like i did with Cubase Ill just have SMPTE com

e on in the MPC If I turn off the MPC loop it won't pick up from Logic. Oh yeah Logic always starts the recording where th song starts at bar 15 beat 2 tick 87.

Is there any way for Logic X not to start the song in the middle and record from the beginning of the Project like everybody else this sync issue is really a pain when using Logic X Instuments even though what i do with that is use my 10 outs turn off logics quantize and just hit play after the count in. Cant do that though with multi parts on another external hardware synth

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 8:59 AM

There are no replies.

mpc logic x sync

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.