Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My MacBook Air keyboard stopped working (keys 8, i, ',' and right and left arrows.

My MacBook Air keyboard stopped working (keys 8, i, ',' and right and left arrows do not work after updating iOSX 10.4. I did everything (resetted PRAM etc. and unchecked "options" key and voice dictation and reinstalled IOS Yosemite.

MacBook Air, IOS 10.10.4

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 8:23 AM

3 replies

Jul 9, 2015 8:56 AM in response to crushzwei

Hi crushzwei

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities; I'm sorry to hear you are still having this issue. If you have gone through the above linked article completely without reaching a resolution or a direction for further troubleshooting, you may be better served by reaching out to one of Apple's other available resources for more direct assistance - https://getsupport.apple.com/GetproductgroupList.action

Regards

My MacBook Air keyboard stopped working (keys 8, i, ',' and right and left arrows.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.