Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I no longer have the "Store" link in my iTunes menu bar. How can it be reconnected?

How do I find the "Store" link that used to be in my iTunes menu bar?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 9:43 AM

10 replies

Jul 7, 2015 10:55 AM in response to be8878

My "Account" menu link does not have the same screen as King Penguin posted. Instead of "iTunes Match" as the first line of the drop box, mine has "Apple Music." When I go to my account to see if my laptop is connected to iTunes Match, it says that it is. Yet I keep getting prompts from iTunes as I try to restore purchases manually to iCloud that say that it doesn't recognize my library.

Jul 7, 2015 11:09 AM in response to michaelfromgreeley

I'm not using Apple Music, nor iTunes Match, and I don't know if the menu options will change if you are/aren't using one/both of them - you could try downloading and re-installing iTunes, but I don't think that it will make any difference.

If you are having problem with iTunes Match then you may be better off re-posting in the iTunes Match forum with the details : iTunes Match

Jul 7, 2015 12:18 PM in response to be8878

Thanks for the help. I do not have the same menu bar in iTunes as you or King Penguin, and thus can't find a link to "Store" in the "Account" menu item (and can't get to iTunes Match). I will go to the iTunes Match community page to see what people there think. This may be related to the "Apple Music" upgrade of last week, as that is the link I see at the top of my "Accounts" dropbox.

I no longer have the "Store" link in my iTunes menu bar. How can it be reconnected?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.