Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

352 remaining downloads?

On iTunes 12.0.0.140 on Mac OS X 10.10.2 it says I have 352 remaining downloads when I view my account. And next to it there is a "Download Now" button. I've sent this inquiry to the iTunes Store, but maybe someone here has had a similar experience and can tell me what they have seen.

1. Are these downloads of purchases I already made but accidentally deleted from my hard drive's library?

2. Are these downloads of purchases I already made but never downloaded?

3. Are these downloads from albums I downloaded a single track, but never chose to download other tracks of the album?

4. Are these downloads from some wish list I made?

5. Is there any way short of download now to find out how much space these downloads would take?

OS X Yosemite (10.10), * I may get paid from macmaps links

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 9:10 AM

3 replies

Jul 21, 2015 2:00 PM in response to a brody

I found out there is an option to download "Check for available downloads" in the iTunes menu. This brings up a download icon in the upper right corner of the iTunes window, which when clicked shows the downloads that are saved in the cloud. You can pause the downloads there in case you don't want all of them right away even after saying "don't automatically download everything."

352 remaining downloads?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.