Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to install Konica Minolta bizhub C353/203 driver

After moving via migration assistant to new MacBook Pro Retina 13' from MacBook Pro mid 2012 I'm not able to install print driver for my Konica Minolta printer Bizhub C353. I have Yosemite 10.10.4 on both systems and after moving to new notebook I was unable to print anything. Everytime I tried to print something, application was terminated (any I tried e.g. Word, Pages, Keynote, Excel etc.) I removed the printer and tried to reinstall the driver, but even if I have right driver, I'm not able to open the installation of the driver. After double click on the dmg file nothing happens. If I'm trying to add the printer, system is not able to find suitable driver... Can anyone help me ? THX

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.4)

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 9:43 AM

1 reply

Jul 9, 2015 7:43 AM in response to UJX

Howdy UJX,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

I see from your post that you're trying to use a Konica Minolta Bizhub C353 with your MacBook Pro, but are unable to get it configured on the Mac. It doesn't appear that your printer is on our supported list of printers with drivers available for download. Since that's the case, I recommend reaching out to the manufacturer of the printer for further assistance.

Printer and scanner software available for download for your Mac - Apple Support

Take care.

Unable to install Konica Minolta bizhub C353/203 driver

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.