Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please Help Ads.movertising.net

Hello

Recently on safari went to outlook to check mail when signed out goes atomically to msn.com homepage

Well I keep getting the above keeps redirecting me and my carrier blocks the adult site, I have clear / reset network all tried to do it myself

Although I don't want to reset my phone to new how do I stop this?? Do I call my carrier??? Please help Apple

As its stressing me and I am worried. My phone is up to date as well

I look forward to your help thank you

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 10:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2015 7:59 AM

Hi BlueStorm88,

I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with your iPhone. If you are having issues with unwanted redirects in Safari on your iOS device, you may want to try clearing out any saved website data in Safari, as outlined in the following article:

Clear information from your device

To clear your history and cookies from Safari in iOS 8, tap Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data. In iOS 7 or earlier, tap Clear History and tap Clear Cookies and Data.

To clear other stored information from Safari, tap Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data > Remove All Website Data.

To visit sites without leaving a history, turn on private browsing.

Safari web settings on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Regards

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 9, 2015 7:59 AM in response to BlueStorm88

Hi BlueStorm88,

I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with your iPhone. If you are having issues with unwanted redirects in Safari on your iOS device, you may want to try clearing out any saved website data in Safari, as outlined in the following article:

Clear information from your device

To clear your history and cookies from Safari in iOS 8, tap Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data. In iOS 7 or earlier, tap Clear History and tap Clear Cookies and Data.

To clear other stored information from Safari, tap Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data > Remove All Website Data.

To visit sites without leaving a history, turn on private browsing.

Safari web settings on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Regards

Please Help Ads.movertising.net

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.