Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 6 won't sync music from iTunes! HELP PLEASE?

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 9:45 AM

5 replies

Jul 7, 2015 9:49 AM in response to jamesfromredditch

What happens when you try?

What version of iTunes, and please don't say latest, indicate the version number?

What computer OS are you using?

What version of iOS do you have one the phone, and again, please don't say latest, indicate the version number?

Have you activated any of the new Apple music services, such as Apple Music, iTunes Match?

Jul 7, 2015 10:07 AM in response to ChrisJ4203

HI Chris

itunes sotfware 12.2.0.145

iphone 6 software 8.4

laptop running windows 8.1

WHen end my phone is connected to iTunes. I click on the music tab so I can select which songs I'd like to upload to my phone. But for some reason it only gives the option sync voice memos.

Never had an issue before

And yes I believe I have activated iTunes Match and

User uploaded file

Jul 7, 2015 10:17 AM in response to jamesfromredditch

The behavior is because you have activated the Cloud service. You are not looking at the music on your device because you have activated iTunes Match. All of your music is controlled by the cloud. Music you have in your library is available in the cloud. You do not need to use your library any longer. If you want to use the music on your device, you need to disable Match.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.