Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete a radio station in iTunes 12.2?

In the new iTunes (Apple Music) on my Mac or on my iPhone, I cannot delete a radio station. How is this done?

iMac with Retina 5K display, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 11:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2015 2:49 PM

I've seen it said that you right-click (mac) or tap & hold (iOS) on the station to bring up a menu which gives you the delete option, but I'm not getting any of these. The Mac method doesn't give any menu and iOS just has a share option, nothing else.

I've been experimenting with creating stations from songs or artist just to see what I get. I'm not happy with some of the results but I'm stuck with all these dud stations on my apple music home screen. Let's get this sorted out.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 9, 2015 2:49 PM in response to iSheleg

I've seen it said that you right-click (mac) or tap & hold (iOS) on the station to bring up a menu which gives you the delete option, but I'm not getting any of these. The Mac method doesn't give any menu and iOS just has a share option, nothing else.

I've been experimenting with creating stations from songs or artist just to see what I get. I'm not happy with some of the results but I'm stuck with all these dud stations on my apple music home screen. Let's get this sorted out.

Aug 16, 2015 1:20 PM in response to lamolona7

Same problem. I always used to first assume any problem was with me —that I just didn’t know enough. I’ve wasted so much time chasing down a fix for something that no longer works as it used to —only to discover that Apple has screwed with it —obscured it or just removed the function for no apparent reason. Enough! Please get it fixed Apple —this is truly annoying.

How do I delete a radio station in iTunes 12.2?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.