Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes does not connect to the internet and does not recognize my iPhone

Hi,

since I updated iTunes to version 12.2, it does not connect to the internet. Everytime when I try to open the iTunes Store, it says that iTunes could not be connected to the iTunes Store and that I should check whether my WiFi connection is active and that I should try it again. When I try to open Apple Music, it does nothing and there is just the Apple Music logo and when I try to open the iTunes help it says that it is not available because my computer would not be connected to the internet which is wrong. The internet connection works perfectly, I have already checked my proxy settings, firewall, LSP, secuirty software and I also uninstalled iTunes and installed it new and it still does not work. Another problem is that iTunes does not recognize my iPhone when I connect it with my Windows 8.1 computer. Everything worked perfectly before the update.

Does someone have an idea what I can do???

I hope somebody can help me.

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 10:28 AM

1 reply

iTunes does not connect to the internet and does not recognize my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.