Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 iOS 8.3 - Callers get busy signal/tone and no voicemail

I can make calls - receive text msgs and iMessages - browse the web- check my email except for receive any calls- When people try to call my cellphone # ( Rogers - Canada ) it goes to busy signal doesn't even go to my voicemail. I tried resetting all Networks- did the Airplane mode- did a system reboot- I don't want to restore my phone Im wondering if there is something that I can do to fix it? Also DND is off as will- I have not received a call since Saturday night. I contacted my provider and they told me everything is good on their end- they told me to go to apple instead.

Any help would be appreciated please and thank you!

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 10:58 AM

1 reply

Jul 9, 2015 8:53 AM in response to Luckee1366

Hey Luckee1366,

Thanks for the question. If I understand correctly, you are not able to receive phone calls. It looks like you have already done some troubleshooting. I would recommend that you read this article, it may be able to help the issue.

If you can't make or receive calls on your iPhone - Apple Support

Update your software

1. Check for a carrier settings update.
  2. Check for an iOS software update. Some updates might require a Wi-Fi connection.

Remove and reinsert your SIM card

If your iPhone has a SIM card, remove the SIM card, then reinsert it.

Check your network settings

1. Reset your network settings. Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This will erase all current saved settings, including Wi-Fi passwords, preferred networks, and VPN settings.
  2. Try to make or receive calls in another location.
  3. Switch to a different network band. Tap Settings > Cellular and turn off Enable LTE, 4G, or 3G (this option will depend on your carrier and device model).

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.
Have a good one

iPhone 6 iOS 8.3 - Callers get busy signal/tone and no voicemail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.