Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 6plus doesn't ring when someone's calling me! None of the resets on DND Settings page have helped. I have missed 8 important calls today. Voicemails were left even though I had my phone not on silent and by my side all day! Please help!

Hi Everyone. I have tried everything on the Settings > Do Not Disturb > Allow Calls From > Everyone. But still, the last option on that page is SILENCE and "Only while iPhone is locked" is still ticked. Why? I think this might be the problem. I have missed all the incoming calls today even though my phone was not on silent, I had a signal and the handset was right in front of me. I have tried all options suggested here so far. Does anyone have any other ideas or should I just end my love affair with Apple and go elsewhere....?!

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 11:24 AM

4 replies

iphone 6plus doesn't ring when someone's calling me! None of the resets on DND Settings page have helped. I have missed 8 important calls today. Voicemails were left even though I had my phone not on silent and by my side all day! Please help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.