Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I view iCloud documents on my iOS device?

Please, if someone can answer this question for me: my iCloud is working just fine for all photos/emails/music. BUT I want to be able to view DOCUMENTS (PDFs specifically) that I have put on iCloud from my iPhone. Is this possible with iCloud? I can do it with Dropbox, but wanted to migrate over to iCloud exclusively. If iCloud doesn't allow this capacity, I will have to stick with Dropbox. PLEASE let me know if this is possible, and if so, HOW? and Why isn't there an iCloud App????

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 10:57 AM

1 reply

Jul 9, 2015 8:44 AM in response to Melinda Lyons

Hello Melinda Lyons,

After reviewing your post, it sounds like you want to be able to keep PDF documents in iCloud. I would recommend that you read these articles, they may be helpful in troubleshooting your issue.

Set up iCloud Drive on all of your devices - Apple Support

iCloud Drive FAQ - Apple Support

What types of files can I store in iCloud Drive?

You can store any type of file in iCloud Drive, as long as it's less than 15 GB in size and you don't exceed your iCloud storage limit. There's no restriction on file type, so you keep all of your work documents, school projects, presentations, and more up to date across all of your devices. Learn more about managing your iCloud Drive files.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.
Have a nice day

Can I view iCloud documents on my iOS device?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.