Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have recently updated my ipad with ios8.4 and cant play my rented movies from apple store. Any ideas how to fix this?

I have recently updated my ipad with ios8.4 and cant play my rented movies from apple store. Any ideas how to fix this?

iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 11:51 AM

10 replies

Jul 8, 2015 3:19 AM in response to christos68

I would start with basic troubleshooting steps first. Close the Videos app and force restart (reset) your iPad. No data will be lost when you force restart.

Press the Home button two times quickly. You'll see small previews of your recently used apps. Swipe left to find the app you want to close. Swipe up on the app's preview to close it.

To force restart the device, press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.