Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

skype world unlimited subscription £23.99 scam?

hi, i've received an email ( in my spam folder which makes me suspicious) saying that my apple id has been used to pay for the above subscription by an ip in Russia. As the only card i have registered expired in feb 2014 is this just a scam? cheers

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 12:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 1:01 PM

It's a phishing attempt try and get your account and payment details - forward it to Apple : reportphishing@apple.com , and then delete it.

Phishing and similar emails : Phishing & Other Suspicious Emails

Phishing emails : Identifying fraudulent "phishing" email - Apple Support

Genuine iTunes emails : Identifying legitimate emails from the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Viewing your account's purchase history : See your purchase history in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 7, 2015 1:01 PM in response to pedro20001

It's a phishing attempt try and get your account and payment details - forward it to Apple : reportphishing@apple.com , and then delete it.

Phishing and similar emails : Phishing & Other Suspicious Emails

Phishing emails : Identifying fraudulent "phishing" email - Apple Support

Genuine iTunes emails : Identifying legitimate emails from the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Viewing your account's purchase history : See your purchase history in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

skype world unlimited subscription £23.99 scam?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.