Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I change the background display of albums on an iPod after the iOS 8.4 update changed it?

After updating to iOS 8.4 on my iPod Touch, the background colors have changed in My Music when I open an album, artist or playlist.

It is a really un-welcome change. I often can't read the list of songs when out in sunlight. Yes, the colors are pretty when you're indoors but not when outdoors. It used to have a black-and-white style that was very easy to read.

I have looked everywhere but I can't find any settings that I can control. If I can't fix this, can I revert to an older iOS version?

Or is there another way to play the music that I've bought? I definitely don't want to update my iPhone if this is going to happen.

iPod touch, iOS 8.4, 32 GB

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 1:43 PM

There are no replies.

Can I change the background display of albums on an iPod after the iOS 8.4 update changed it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.