Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I select specific videos to sync to my iPad , I don't want all my videos just some . thanks

I would like to sync just a few videos to my iPad from my iMac running Yosemite, but it will only let me load all the videos from iMac which totally fills my iPad , is there a way to to do this ? Thanks Mhairi

iPhoto '11, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 1:22 PM

5 replies

Jul 7, 2015 6:34 PM in response to MhairiB

Thank you for your reply.Are we talking about the same thing? I'm not talking about commercial movies that I've downloaded I'm talking about short videos that I've taken with my iPhone . The only reference I see to video is when I look at my iPad in iTunes is to either include videos or not in the photo section.When I look at the content on my iPad I show 57 videos and zero movies so I didn't think the movie options were applicable , it does give me a number of options in the dropdown in movies , most recent watched and unwatched excetera.

Jul 7, 2015 6:38 PM in response to Demo

Thank you for your reply.Are we talking about the same thing? I'm not talking about commercial movies that I've downloaded I'm talking about short videos that I've taken with my iPhone . The only reference I see to video is when I look at my iPad in iTunes is to either include videos or not in the photo section.When I look at the content on my iPad I show 57 videos and zero movies so I didn't think the movie options were applicable , it does give me a number of options in the dropdown in movies , most recent watched and unwatched excetera.

It appears to be an all or none option for these videos under photos....

How do I select specific videos to sync to my iPad , I don't want all my videos just some . thanks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.