Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud storage upgrade payment issue PayPal

Received an email from iCloud/Apple that they tried to bill be for storage upgrade for iCloud but could not.

I checked my payment setting on my iPad, and it's set for PayPal. No reason a PayPal payment should not go through.

Can't find the iCloud payment setting on my iMac.

Crazy that I can't get any help from Apple for this.

Can anyone tell me how to find and change my iCloud payment for storage plans on iMac? thanks

iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2012), iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 2:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2015 1:17 PM

Hi, DiGressR.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

I understand your iCloud storage plan was unable to be billed to your PayPal account. If you need to modify your payment method for iCloud, you would just need to update this information via the steps below.

Change or remove your Apple ID payment information in the iTunes Store

If your PayPal account is still unable to be charged, you may want to reach out to our iTunes support team via the quoted link below.

If you need help changing your payment information, credit card details, or billing information, contact iTunes Store support. Or you might find the answer to your question below:

Cheers

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 9, 2015 1:17 PM in response to DiGressR

Hi, DiGressR.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

I understand your iCloud storage plan was unable to be billed to your PayPal account. If you need to modify your payment method for iCloud, you would just need to update this information via the steps below.

Change or remove your Apple ID payment information in the iTunes Store

If your PayPal account is still unable to be charged, you may want to reach out to our iTunes support team via the quoted link below.

If you need help changing your payment information, credit card details, or billing information, contact iTunes Store support. Or you might find the answer to your question below:

Cheers

iCloud storage upgrade payment issue PayPal

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.