Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you fix camera to pick up accurate colors. Teals and blue greens do no show correctly

I Make items for sale and when I go to post pictures the colors are not always accurate. How can I correct it?

iOS 8.1.1

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 2:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2015 12:53 PM

Hi plc52651,

So it sounds as if you are getting poor image color quality from the camera on your iPad, is that right? I would suggest that you troubleshoot using the steps in this article -

Get help with the camera on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Start with the section titled Your photos are blurred or out of focus. Your symptoms do not match the title exactly but we are concerned about the image quality.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Be well.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 9, 2015 12:53 PM in response to plc52651

Hi plc52651,

So it sounds as if you are getting poor image color quality from the camera on your iPad, is that right? I would suggest that you troubleshoot using the steps in this article -

Get help with the camera on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Start with the section titled Your photos are blurred or out of focus. Your symptoms do not match the title exactly but we are concerned about the image quality.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Be well.

Jul 9, 2015 2:20 PM in response to plc52651

It appears that Brett is a robot.

In any event, I'm not aware of any way to tweak the coloring for your purposes. Even if you could, the problem is that coloring is very subjective and, of course, lighting has a major impact on it. You'd end up taking a shot, tweaking the camera and repeating the shot over and over again. If I were in your shoes, I'd modify the color after-the-fact with quality photo software such as PhotoShop.

How do you fix camera to pick up accurate colors. Teals and blue greens do no show correctly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.