Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

List of Support Languages

I can find the list of countries (and phone numbers) in which Apple offers support, but I am looking for a list of languages in which Apple offers support. Does anyone know where I can find this? Thanks.

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 2:50 PM

5 replies

Jul 7, 2015 5:11 PM in response to Ktownboy90

I am unaware of any such "list". My best guess is that the support 'country' staff would correspond in the appropriate language. All the country specific web pages are in the right language(many have an English version as well - China for example) and many of the support articles have a pull down menu of languages. I am not sure that there is any global 'policy' regarding these features.

A U.S. Support article example in English and Spanish - the only difference is the language and this portion of the URL " ... /en-us/... " & " ... /es-us/... "

Change or remove your Apple ID payment information in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Cambiar o eliminar los datos de pago de tu Identificación de Apple desde la tienda iTunes Store - Soporte técnico de App…

We here in the forums often get "native" language posts and use GoogleTranslate. I even have an add-on for my browser that let's me simply hilite text and click a little 'floaty icon" = adios

User uploaded fileUser uploaded file- ÇÇÇ

Jul 7, 2015 6:21 PM in response to Ktownboy90

It might be possible to get a pretty good idea from a combination of these two pages' contents - requiring that you make a "combined" list manually

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support < phone number list to which you referred

AND

https://getsupport.apple.com/LocaleChange.action < choosing each region shows a "buttonBadge" array, e.g.,

click/tap to enlarge

User uploaded file

List of Support Languages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.