Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I restore shuffle setting for I-Tunes

After last update for I-tunes I can not shuffle music.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.1

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 3:20 PM

1 reply

Jul 9, 2015 2:03 PM in response to dimibob

Hello there, dimibob.

It sounds like you may not be seeing the shuffle option when playing music in the Music app on your iOS device. The following article from the online iPhone User Guide provides some visual information on where to find the shuffle feature:

Play music - iPhone

Play music

User uploaded file

Control playback. Tap a song to play it and show the Miniplayer. Tap the Miniplayer to show the Now Playing screen, where you can do the following:

• Tap User uploaded file to skip to the next song.
  • Tap User uploaded file to return to the song’s beginning.
  • Double-tap User uploaded file to play an album or playlist’s previous song.
  • Skip to any point in a song. Drag the playhead. Decrease the scrubbing speed by sliding your finger down the screen.

Share music. Tap User uploaded file, then choose a sharing option.

Shuffle. Tap User uploaded file to play your songs in random order.

Repeat. Tap User uploaded file to repeat an album or playlist. Double-tap User uploaded file to repeat a single song.

More. Tap User uploaded file for additional options.

See what’s up next. Tap User uploaded file. Tap a song to play it and the songs that follow. Drag User uploaded file to reorder the list.

Stream music to an AirPlay-enabled device. Tap User uploaded file in Now Playing, then choose a device. See AirPlay.

Thanks for participating in Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Pedro.

How do I restore shuffle setting for I-Tunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
    A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.