Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes match songs are replaced with Apple music files.

Hey,

I have a problem with iTunes match / Apple music ...

I've updated my library a few hours ago... After I tried to reload the album, most of the songs were replaced with AppleMusic files...

I bought the album as a CD at the store and imported through iTunes. Now the album was replaced by AppleMusic with their own files :/

What can I do to undo it?

User uploaded file

Greetings,

Lauro

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 4:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2015 1:34 AM

this problem is a total mess up and is being experienced by ALL iTunes Match subscribers.

we can all thank the 3 month free trial for this problem.

at present there is no fix for this problem, people will have to wait for apple to pull their finger out and fix it

i urge all people experiencing this problem to contact apple and demand they sort it out as soon as possible.

we are all paying for the iTunes match services and are unable to use it properly...

is Apple going to give us all a free extension on our subscriptions to iTunes Match, the amount determined by how long it takes them to sort it?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 8, 2015 1:34 AM in response to Lauro

this problem is a total mess up and is being experienced by ALL iTunes Match subscribers.

we can all thank the 3 month free trial for this problem.

at present there is no fix for this problem, people will have to wait for apple to pull their finger out and fix it

i urge all people experiencing this problem to contact apple and demand they sort it out as soon as possible.

we are all paying for the iTunes match services and are unable to use it properly...

is Apple going to give us all a free extension on our subscriptions to iTunes Match, the amount determined by how long it takes them to sort it?

iTunes match songs are replaced with Apple music files.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.