Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

anyone know how to fix the error code related to no connection to the internet usin XP

how do you fix the error code0x80096004? I-Tunes is telling me I am not connected to internet but I am...I am running old Windows XP

iPod classic, Windows XP

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 4:24 PM

1 reply

Jul 9, 2015 2:44 PM in response to cmarfjr

Hello cmarfjr,

I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with iTunes on your Windows machine. I also apologize, I'm a bit unclear on the exact error message you are seeing, or what you were trying to do when the message appeared. If iTunes is giving you an error about not being connected to the Internet when it appears that you are connected, you may find the troubleshooting steps outlined in the following article helpful:

iTunes for Windows can't access the Internet if proxy settings are incorrect - Apple Support

Regards

anyone know how to fix the error code related to no connection to the internet usin XP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.