Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My music not loading after 15 minutes

AAny one had issue with apple TV third gen not loading music? Tried restart. I only have 2,000 songs in the cloud and don't think it is downloading then all. All I get is a spinning wheel. Apple TV won't let me log out of iTunes Store or tun off match or stop loading.

AppleTV 2, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 3:21 PM

10 replies

Jul 8, 2015 6:17 AM in response to vazandrew

Thank you. But it is not network related. I'm streaming movies during this just fine. Match is just hung and I can't get it to stop trying. And it has locked me into my apple itunes id and won't let me of the iTunes login out or stop downloading match. Perpetual spinning wheel now for over 12 hours.

Jul 19, 2015 5:42 AM in response to UGADog

Same thing happened to me. The only solution was to do a reset. You then have to enter your account info all over again, reset the icons, setup screensaver again, etc etc. Fun. Finally match worked. It should take a minute or two to load the directory, with a moving status bar showing the progress. Unfortunately it took several hours to connect to iTunes since doing this reset brought on the dreaded iTunes screen of death. Can't connect to iTunes Store. This went on for most of the afternoon and finally resolved itself.

APple, things shouldn't be this hard.

Jul 19, 2015 10:55 AM in response to malum363

Well, a total reset will require me to make about 20 logins and confirmations so I'm going to let this error ride a while. Maybe the September update will fix this issue. It is not affecting anything else and I can access my music from Computer so I will live with it. I think resetting would take me a couple of hours to get back to where I am now.

My music not loading after 15 minutes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.