Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my bluetooth wont connect to certian devices

I just bought an iPhone 6 so it is still fairly new. no this isn't my first apple device so yes I do know what im doing. when I turn the Bluetooth on it goes really slow and sometimes it doesn't even pick up the device. but I have noticed that it does not connect to certain devices like the jawbone speaker, vizio sound bar. I have a ipod 5 gen and it connects to both of those things perfectly, so im just wandering if maybe sense the phone is new maybe it just takes a little for certain things to work at full speed (I have had my iPhone for about 12 days and my ipod I bought used and had that maybe like 6 months)?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jul 7, 2015 4:56 PM

1 reply

Jul 7, 2015 6:14 PM in response to troyfrommadera

Are the devices you are trying to connect to in Pairing mode? As they are already paired with another device, do the have the capability to pair to more than one device? And, if they do, are they NOT connected to some other device when you are pairing them? Remember that a Bluetooth device can connect to only one device of the same type at a time, even if they can be paired with multiple devices.

If the problem is your phone it won't get better over time. Take it to an Apple store for diagnosis. Make an appointment first.

my bluetooth wont connect to certian devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.